Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mid Day Boho Chic

These I shot earlier in the day, around late morning and noon-ish. Can't remember exactly....

You can see me wearing 2 infinity scarves, and the Tribal Fusion silver beaded necklace I made, which has agate an agate crystal stone, glass beads from Czech republic, and silver Bali beads strung on wire.
The Tribal earings, sweater, blouse and scarves are ALL from JCPenny, none of which I paid full price for.

Makeup: Urban Decay NAKED3 Palette

unfortunately the angle of the sun makes me look kind of bald, because my hair has thinned due to poor nutrician, and a Flu vaccine I was forced to take, unwillingly which contained mercury, and cause my hair to fall out back around something like 2009-2010.

South Weymouth, South Shore Greater Boston, New England


Stay cozy, classy and comfortable in vintage sweaters & cardigans @rosegal.com! All free shipping!




DSLR: CANON


Stay cozy, classy and comfortable in vintage sweaters & cardigans @rosegal.com! All free shipping!Clearance @rosegal.com: Free Shipping and Low to $0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment