Saturday, May 10, 2014

Boho Chic Dusk

Well, it's not Pirates, it's just Boho Chic. I could've, but with all the crap I've been through, I'm really exhausted, that I just left my hat both times I went shooting.

The Tribal Silver Silver beaded necklace I made myself.

The Makeup is NAKED3 palette by Urban Decay.

I shot several photos of the New England Sakura in my neighborhood over at my Photography Blog. So keep checking "May 2014" because I have several different posts scheduled.

South Weymouth, MA, South Shore greater Boston, New England




Stay cozy, classy and comfortable in vintage sweaters & cardigans @rosegal.com! All free shipping!




Stay cozy, classy and comfortable in vintage sweaters & cardigans @rosegal.com! All free shipping!Clearance @rosegal.com: Free Shipping and Low to $0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment