Friday, November 1, 2013

Autumn Pyrate Whimsy

Autumn Pyrate Whimsy!



Come along ye scurvy wretch! There be fun to be had! 

Dance with me!

Whimsical pirate wench

Whimsical pirate wench

Whimsical pirate wench

Whimsical pirate wench

Whimsical pirate wench

Whimsical pirate wench

Whimsical pirate wench

NOTES: These were quite fun to do, but also loads of work. The challenging part was not knowing the exact weather to expect. Luckily, it was a day with very little clouds, when I'd begun. But, towards the end of the day, they blocked out the sun, and then most of the sky.

I was using my new warming filter, mixed filters, and my new batteries. All which I got at very good prices or deals over at Amazon.

The skirts are old by now, and I redyed them about 1-3 weeks prior.

I also shot these in a different neighborhood than my own. I know some of the folks there, slightly... nonetheless, the old guy I know tried spying on me, while I shot in the tiny wooded section. But, I still saw him, and pretended not to notice.
Whimsical pirate wench II

No comments:

Post a Comment