Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kändiß in Orange Lipstick

Today, I'm in ALL ORANGE makeup.
Orange lipstick, orange blush, orange eyeshadows...

The eyelashes I'm wearing are the doll kind, and they have orange glitter on them.

See those pumpkins in the background? I'll be carving one up tonight, like Nightmare Moon.
You can see it here.

I haven't decided what to wear tomorrow trick-or-treating with my daughter.
This morning we had sleet, then rain, and it rained all morning since 8AM. The sun popped out slightly, and now it's cloudy again. None of that was in the predictions last night, nor this monring...
so, if It's cold tomorrow, I'm gonna go in my coat... still as a pirate...














Marshall Kändiß The Pyrate
By "Black UniGryphon" TM ©2013  Kandice Kathleen Zimbleman-Wang
Autumn 2013 New England, Greater Boston



Marshall Kandice ID by ~BlackUniGryphon on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment