Monday, October 28, 2013

Preview: Late October 2013 (No Touch-ups)



 Here is a preview of the self portraits  I did today. I filled up my entire memory card on my DSLR (camera). I would've kept going if these clouds hadn't rolled in. I might try again later anyway.

I have experimented with a number of things. I am also using a new warming filter.

The weather was SO cold this morning, but by the time I got my make-up finished, it warmed up right away when I went outside.

These are untouched-up, and unmodified.

Expect more. I will shoot tomorrow also.

If it's extra cold tomorrow, I might wear pants.
 I've been getting loads of pressure & anticipation about these photoshoots. SO, these are just some samples.

I have better stuff, but I can't throw everything at you all at once.  Ya know?

Little trivia fact: 
The 2 skirts I'm wearing today are the EXACT SAME skirts that I wore in my Whitman's pond photoshoot in the summer. I re-died them 2-3 weeks ago.

I also still have some photos from Whitman's pond still, but I think I will publish them in winter.

I hope you can appreciate this work, because the boots I'm wearing are KILLING my feet, and I have a very bad right foot.

ALso, I did some cheesy ode to cabaret in here. ;) Look for it!













Marshall Kändiß The Pyrate
By "Black UniGryphon" Kandice Kathleen Zimbleman-Wang
Autumn 2013 New England, Greater Boston



Marshall Kandice ID by ~BlackUniGryphon on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment