Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Almost At 20K Views!

Wow! I just got home this evening from a photo shoot at Whitman's pond park (Weymouth MA/Greater Boston/South Shore) and I checked my stats on my blog!

Holy Seadogs! I'm getting close to 20,000 blog views!

I just started this thing this year. I've never seen anything get this many views this fast.... and, I've been using the internet since 1994! Sheesh!

Anyways, I am taking a break from FaceBook, because I'm so fed-up with all the closet racist remarks from folks whom have the gall to think they're not racist... I'm calling it "FaceBook fasting"...

I've also recently gotten a job offer, which I accepted,  but no word on when to start it yet...

Anyways, I have a preview coming up of some of the photography I did.

Yes, I did some pirate stuff, but I also did some experimental stuff with numerous filters at the lake.

You can watch/follow my OTHER (non-pirate) works on my photography blog.

You can also check out my Flickr gallery, which I also submit  publish to Yahoo Weather A for Android smartphones.

See also my Instagram, and my gallery on Deviant Art.



No comments:

Post a Comment