Saturday, March 2, 2013

Marshall Kändiß Friday Pyrate Costume Philly Comic Con 2012

Marshall Kändiß The Pyrate (Cosplay by "Black UniGryphon" Kandice Zimbleman) at Philadelphia Comic Con 2012 
Artist @ Dealer Table w/Pinkinmoon & Pirate Pebbs, face painting and selling prints.

 The Friday Costume was probably my most decked-out costume day. I wore the green bodice that I hand made, and I think I wore my red satin 25 yards Gypsy skirt imported from India.

Red feathers eyelashes/extentions/falsies.

Painted tattoos.

I even went to a "Drink & Draw" contest, which I WON, but have NEVER received my prize for EVER.
 Do I look exhausted to you?

Arg.... the life of a Pyrate!




 Pretty exhausted...

Not used to so much moving around. Barely any sleep.
Also painting faces... I think Pirate Pebbs has photos of the face paintings I did... I honestly don't recall who's face, or what I painted....

No clue...



No comments:

Post a Comment