Saturday, March 2, 2013

West Philly Thursday Night Karaoke Rave After Comic Con

Pirate Pebbs is a crazy party animal!
But, then again, Philly people party much harder than Boston. I was so exhausted.

I don't know how I got through it. My hormones were going crazy too. Really painful. My joints, my uterus, my eyes, not to mention lack of sleep.It was also really hot & humid.

But, not only do I love a good Karaoke party, I love a good rave! There was a 1980s themed Purple Rain/Prince themed Rave, and I LOVE PURPLE!







That look in her eyes! You're gonna party now!



















 Pirate Pebbs sees u, and she will catch u in mega pixels!



Huh??? Say what???

Where's the rum?

Oh, I changed my clothes, I guess...

A star on my breast?

'scuse me... gotta rave...






Other Karaoke stuff  that weekend:








No comments:

Post a Comment